Monday, August 2, 2010

On the road again...soon

I have finished packing today. Successfully stuffed my swimming clothes (for jellies) next to my warm socks. In a weird way I've managed to pack more things for three months than when I last left home for 6 months. So things are strange there's just no denying it. Btw I've seen the new season of Futurama and it. is. totally. awesome! As I didn't manage to find a place to stay in Kaunas I'm just gonna push on to Poland and from there to Berlin. Pray there will not be any rain as my tent is rather allergic to rain and will leak if it rains too hard.The proof was last time when I visited South of Poland and in the mountains it just started to rain...hard...very hard. I had to cover my face with my hands and hope that I wouldn't drown in the darn thing. There are just some ways of dying that don't deserve to be mentioned...p.e. "We will dearly miss our relative Kärt, who due to an unfortunate accident, drowned in her tent..."

Anyways, I'll hit the road tomorrow at 9.

Till then, eat a sandwich!

1 comment:

  1. I wish you luck and say a prayer :)
    Take care of yourself!!!

    ReplyDelete