Sunday, August 15, 2010

Just interesting

A compilition of things that amazed me!

I had never seen cigaret pack with those lung pictures everybody kept discussing about. So they look like this.
I never knew that Swiss also created ducks.
I didn't know that A-Team is cool in other countries except my head. Problem? Call the A-Team!.

I never knew that Duff was a real beer.
I never knew that universe could create such a hideous monstrosity - a bicycle for 7
I never knew that it was possible to create such an....artistic car, that makes you want to close your eyes and wish-want it to go away.
I never knew that European union made tons of orange statues that  couldn't fall over and fill a whole square with them...and then they whine about people using too much gasoline for cars.

No comments:

Post a Comment